Best Solution:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing bad pool header windows 10In fact, most bsod problem, such as, bad pool header windows 10 upgrade is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
Most often, once you restore your system to an original version, bad_pool_header error windows 10 error will be removed with ease!
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
We should never ignore bad pool header vista problem when we encounter it at the first time. If bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header vista error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header windows 8 error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10,bad Pool Header 0x00000019,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10,Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10,system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled athwbx-sys