How to fix Windows Xp Usb Selective Suspend? I've been came across this error since upgrade my OS. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Windows Xp Usb Selective Suspend. Is there any useful way to resolve this issues?Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is designed to diagnose and get rid of errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Windows Xp Usb Selective Suspend missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Windows Xp Usb Selective Suspend problem will be resolved easily.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Windows Xp Usb Selective Suspend errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove Windows Xp Usb Selective Suspend problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Msvcr71.dll Is Missing Windows 10,Msvcr71.dll Download Microsoft,Msvcr71.dll Windows 7 Caused By What,Msvcp71.dll Download,Msvcr71.dll Download Microsoft
Read More: ,Kb907417 Mindows 7,Error_bad_logon_session_state,Error 2203 Office 2007 In Window Xp,Threadlocal Storage Xp,Kb943590